Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The Wedding Jewerly


When I received an exciting order for bridal jewelry, I new I was going to put a lot of effort into this project. Being apart of a wedding is an honor whether it's internally or externally. Helping the bride, Shira, create her own envision of "wedding jewelry" was a big exploration of creativity for me. With the bride's request, I was able to use this creativity and imagination I have and create pieces that only her and I were able to imagine. I can only hope the collection I made for her wedding lives up to what she had envisioned. Big thank you to my sister for passing my information along to the bride!

The collection is a mixture of natural material of seaglass, druzy, and fluorite, that I use in my work that the bride requested. The overall process took longer than expected, my workbench was my drawing board for over a week. She wanted each piece to be unique and different but overall tied together by being in the same collection. 




Xo,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment