Monday, February 10, 2014

Valentine's Day showing

When an opportunity arises - I'll always take it.

One of my good friends Dave, who actually helped push me to pursue jewelry, has been a huge positive supporter of Ability. I believe he has the same level of inspiration and motivation for his music as I carry for my jewelry - which is why I know we connect so well. 

Being the person he is,  I wasn't surprised when he told me about the recent connection he made at work. He’s the bartender for M&S Grill which is also where I used to work. He had the owners of Tami’s Table stop in for a drink one night and got to talking and somehow my information about my jewelry business was passed along. I connected with the owner and he invited me out for open mic night to set up and sell my jewelry to their customers.

I took the offer and set up Friday evening and had such an amazing time. There's no better feeling then standing behind your own business and allowing people to admire, try on, compliment and buy the work you've done. 


                                                                               Xo,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment